Kenton is a village and civil parish located near Exeter, the capital of Devon, England. It has two restaurants, a pub, two hairdressers, a primary school, a mediaeval church and is near Powderham Castle.
The centre of the village was rebuilt in brick immediately after a fire on 16 April 1856 which destroyed 24 dwellings.
The church is dedicated to all of the saints and is a fine building of the 14th century. It is built of red sandstone and the arcades are of Beer stone. According to John Betjeman "the full-aisled Devon plan at its best". The tower is handsome and the rood screen is massive and stately with ancient colour and a good series of figure-paintings. The pulpit is medieval and the reredos is by Charles Eamer Kempe. The adjacent almshouses were built in 1875.
Kenton Parish Council
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/forecast/gcj81wbfq (Exe Estuary)